NOW ON: The Smashing eBook 5 – Real-Life Responsive Web Design – only $9!
Expires: November 29, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
The best way to learn is by example. And with The Smashing eBook 5 – Real-Life Responsive Web Design, you’ll have more than a dozen solid examples! In 12+ chapters and 650+ pages, industry pros share their real-world tips, tricks, techniques and strategies for working with Responsive Design.
- Multiple formats – PDF, ePUB and Amazon Kindle.
- 14 chapters, 672 pages.
- Chock full of smart front-end techniques and design patterns.
- Pulled from real-life responsive projects.
- A Variety of Responsive Design topics – workflow, SVG, Flexbox, web fonts, images, email, debugging, performance and more.
- Individual chapters are written by professional designers, such as such as Dan Mall, Andrew Clarke and Sara Soueidan.
“Smashing Book #5 is now your RWD bible. Stop searching, buy this book, and spend a weekend filling your brain with the most useful, technical information on RWD you can find anywhere.” — Paul Scrivens
“Hands down the best web development book I’ve ever read.” — Kent Kadim
“We love this book! @smashingmag Esp.the chapter about #SVG by @SaraSoueidan” – Aga Naplocha
“The ‘Responsive Email’ chapter in the latest @smashingmag book has proven itself worth its weight in gold; cover price value well earned!” — Tom Jepson
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- The eBook is provided in three DRM-free file formats – PDF, ePUB and Amazon Kindle, for use on the device of your choice.
- Not for redistribution/resale.
via MightyDeals http://bit.ly/2fAnZ5r