NOW ON: Enjoy Making Sites for Clients Again with Pulse CMS – only $19!
Expires: November 2, 2016, 9:59 pm EST
If you spend loads of time building sites for clients, you need to get moving on this Mighty Deal. Pulse CMS lets you quickly and easily create static sites for your customers based on custom designs. With an incredibly robust and user-friendly admin UI for clients, you can whip up fast, secure sites in no time flat. Fully responsive, simple to edit, auto backups, self-hosted CMS, white labeling and so much more makes this one tool you really need to keep your pulse on.
- Easily create static websites based on your custom designs.
- Simple admin UI allows WYSIWYG, HTML or Markdown for easy edits.
- Super fast – installs in 45 seconds.
- Fully responsive.
- Multi-Lingual admin and sites – 21 different languages.
- Complete white label setup.
- File manager uploads multimedia files (Images, videos, docs, etc.).
- Self-hosted CMS.
- Convert any HTML theme to Pulse in mere minutes.
- Version Control when you combine secure, static pages with GitHub.
- Free app for PC, Mac or iPhone to easily edit sites.
- Built-in auto backup.
- Statistics dashboard.
- Create gorgeous photo galleries with captions.
- Drag and drop multi-file uploader.
- Quickly add a blog and RSS feed.
- Include a contact form.
- Fast loading pages.
- SEO-friendly pages.
- Interactive tech support.
- Growing 3rd party addons community and marketplace for templates and plugins.
How to install Pulse CMS:
Normally, this unbelievable tool sells for $39 but for a limited time only, you can get Pulse CMS for just $19! That’s a savings of 51% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to get static today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase. Each Pulse license is valid for use on one domain.
- You may purchase this deal multiple times to obtain more licenses.
- License can be transferred to another domain.
- Lifetime free updates for any v4.x upgrades on one domain are included.
- Your name and email address will be supplied to Pulse CMS for the purpose of confirming your serial number and registering you for free updates.
- Please ensure that you have run the test script on your server if you are not sure if your server meets the requirements. Click here to download the test script.
- Pulse requires an Apache based server with at least PHP 5.3 (or higher) installed, that’s all. It also works with PHP 7, Nginx and cloud services like Amazon EC2. No database required.
via MightyDeals http://bit.ly/2dIxyxn