NOW ON: Become a Game Designer: Developer Complete Master Series – only $24!
Expires: August 26, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
If you are serious about becoming a game designer, then you already know that you need the most current and complete game design training possible. To succeed in this competitive industry it is essential to have an expert knowledge of the entire game development pipeline. Whether it’s your goal to work for a major game studio, or to develop and publish your own indie games, one thing is clear, you will need to be well trained as both a programmer and an artist.
Throughout this extensive training series from School of Game Design you will learn beginner to expert level techniques in the areas of 3D game development (Unity3D), computer animation, digital painting, and programming. The instructors have been working in the game industry for over 15 years and they will extensively train you programs like Unity3D, Maya, 3DS Max, Mudbox, and Photoshop. Learning powerful tools like these are made easy with fun projects that are designed to take the fear out of learning advanced software like Unity3D.
- Get support from instructors and professionals with over 15 years of game industry experience!
- Unlimited access to thousands of dollars in royalty free game art and textures.
- Unlimited access to over 100 hours of easy to follow step by step video training.
- Learn how to make advanced 2D and 3D games that you can publish anywhere.
- Master computer modeling and animation techniques.
Normally you’d pay $599 for the Developer Complete Master Series course, but for a limited time only, you can get this amazing course for only $24! That’s a savings of 96% off the regular price!
Click the BUY NOW button and become a game designer today!
- You will receive a coupon code, after completing your purchase, to redeem on the vendor’s website, in order to register and obtain instant access to the course.
- This course is delivered by streaming videos (not downloadable). An Internet connection is required.
- One coupon per student membership.
- 1 year of access starts at your registration date on our site this gives you access to all current and future edits, updated and additional courses during your membership term period.
- Additional downloadable software is required. Unity3D personal addition is free.
via MightyDeals http://bit.ly/2bkmdpa