NOW ON: 750+ Design Elements with Cruzine’s Just Flow Light & Dark Editions – $19!
Expires: May 16, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
Talk about adding a real splash of color to your work! This double dose of Just Flow is the latest Mighty Deal from the talented Cruzine! Just Flow – Light and Just Flow – Dark combine to offer up some incredible design tools including 500+ abstract photos and backgrounds, 250+ transparent PNG files and 12 hi-res PSD templates. Quick and easy to use, Just Flow lives up to its name in helping you bring your artwork to the next level.
- Yin meets Yang as you get 2 fabulous design sets in one: Just Flow – Light Edition and Just Flow – Dark Edition.
- Spice up your projects with 517 abstract photos and backgrounds!
- Add various elements to your artwork with 256 transparent PNG files.
- Dive right in with 12 hi-res PSD templates clocking in at 4500×3000 px, and sporting 10 fabulous effects.
- Easily update any templates with Smart Objects, to replace text, font or overall design.
- This double collection is an amazing addition to your image library and backgrounds toolbox.
- Just Flow is the perfect solution to creating all sorts of projects including: T-shirts, artwork, posters, signs, website backgrounds and more.
Normally, Just Flow – Light and Dark sells for $76, but for a limited time only, you can get both editions for only $19! That’s a savings of 75% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to add a world of Light and Dark to your work today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase. The download is split into multiple files, with a total download size of approximately 4 GB.
- The files are delivered in psd, png and jpg formats.
- Photos can be used for both personal and commercial purposes, for yourself or on behalf of a client, on their own, or as part of your new design for sale.
- This deal includes an Extended License which also allows you to use these graphics in a product offered for sale, provided that the original graphics are not given away.
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own.
via MightyDeals http://bit.ly/1TyJDTn