NOW ON: Improve Your Eye for Design with Learn from Great Design Volume 1 eBook – only $14!
Expires: February 13, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
To be a good writer, you need to read a lot. To become a good designer, you need to observe other designs. With the resourceful eBook Learn from Great Design Volume 1, you’ll walk through 20 of the best Web designs today, gaining powerful information as to why they work so well. This 300+ page eBook will help you improve your eye for great design while increasing your confidence as an artist.
- Learn by example! This eBook is a powerful collection of some of the best real life design work on the Web today.
- No fluff. Just the best of the best examples of fabulous Web design.
- Gain invaluable design knowledge with this 300+ page eBook.
- In addition to 20 unique Web design studies, you’ll also receive videos of key interactions.
- Learn why the best designers make the decisions they make.
- Digest the latest design trends, as well as evergreen content that will stand the test of time.
- Confidently make design decisions based on previous successes from top designers.
- Improve your eye for great design by exposing yourself to some of the best designs today.
- Take this eBook with you anywhere your travels take you, since this deal includes both DRM-free PDF and iBooks formats.
Click here to download a zip file containing sample chapters in PDF and iBooks format.
“I’m a new web designer and I love reading Tom’s case studies because he breaks down a website and explains what makes the design good or bad. He doesn’t use ‘fluffy’ language but gives concrete reasons as to what makes the design work. These concrete reasons are what I can use in my own work. After reading Tom’s case studies, I’ve been able to build up a library of ‘good design principles’ that serve as a foundation for me to create my websites.” – David Lee, Web Designer
“Learn from Great Design is a very useful and easy way to learn from someone that has a good eye for design. Tom is excellent in explaining things in an easy way, pointing out the parts of the design that is brilliant yet most of us take for granted once we see a web page. I highly recommend Learn from Great Design to both beginners and experts.” – Håkan Nilsson, Web Designer
About the Author:
Tom Kenny is a freelance Web designer from London, England, with more than 7 yars design experience. Besides designing a number of highly trafficked websites, he also writes regular on his own Web design blog Inspect Element, as well as other sites such as Smashing Magazine.
Normally, the Learn from Great Design Volume 1 eBook sells for $29, but for a limited time only, you can get this incredible resource for only $14! That’s a 52% savings off the regular price.
Or for even more great design information, purchase the Masterclass Edition for only $24 (Regularly $49) and you’ll also get 3 in-depth masterclasses of more great designs including Airbnb.
Click the BUY NOW button, select your edition and start viewing great designs today.
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- Learn from Great Design Volume 1 and the Masterclass Edition both come in DRM-free PDF and iBooks formats (both formats are included in the download).
- This eBook is sold on a per user basis and is not for redistribution/resale.
via MightyDeals http://bit.ly/1oeEDva