NOW ON: Easily Create Grids & Guides with Photoshop’s GuideGuide Extension – only $5!
Expires: January 30, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
Math can make your head hurt. Especially when you’re trying to build a responsive grid or measure columns. But with GuideGuide, you can save your brain cells, along with a lot of time! This amazing Photoshop extension does all the heavy lifting for you. Quickly and easily whip up a variety of guides of any shape or size to easily suit the needs of your latest project. You’ll find loads of bells and whistles in GuideGuide including the ability to save and share your guides.
- There’s a reason GuideGuide is Photoshop’s most-installed third-party extension!
- No matter what project you’re working on, quickly create grids with a simple form.
- Need more complex or unconventional guide layouts? No problem. Just use grid notation to whip one up.
- With a single click, add guides to any part of your project: top, left, bottom, right or even midpoints.
- Easily clear all your guides at once, or pick specific ones to remove.
- Save your guides for future use.
- Share your guides with co-workers, clients or just about anyone.
- GuideGuide’s the perfect tool to quickly help you create responsive grids, measure columns or even find the exact center of an object.
- Up to 5 people can use a license with this deal!
Normally, a license for 1-5 users on GuideGuide costs $10, but for a limited time only, you can get a 1-5 user license for only $5! That’s 50% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to guide your way to the perfect tool today!
- You will receive a coupon code after completing your purchase.
- You can use the code for purchasing other licenses too (6-20, 11-40, etc) but you’ll need to pay the difference on the vendor’s website.
- Reselling, redistributing and giving away is not allowed.
via MightyDeals http://bit.ly/1JrOfMP