NOW ON: Collection of 10 Unique Fonts From Dirtyline – only $17!
Expires: January 26, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
Add some serious fun to your font collection with this Mighty Deal from Dirtyline featuring 10 unique typefaces. This huge bundle includes a slew of different weights and styles, along with a wide variety of styles that range from handwriting styles to completely Western ones. Many of the typefaces include OpenType features such as alternates and ligatures to add even more variety to your designs.
- Really beef up your typeface toolbox with this gorgeous set of 10 unique fonts.
- Besides alternate characters, many of these fonts include a ton of OpenType features such as alternate characters, swashes, ornaments, stylistic alternates and more.
- Feel free to use any of these fonts for as many personal or commercial projects as you’d like.
- Add a real unique style to your latest project with these handmade lettering fonts.
- Add a total nature feel to your work with a collection of animal, floral and illustrations.
Take a closer look at the 10 fonts included:
Normally, this unique bundle sells for $100 (for the Desktop fonts), but for a limited time only, you can get all 10 Font Families for only $17! OR get the Desktop + Webfonts together for just $24, instead of the regular price of $151! That’s a massive savings of 83% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to expand your family today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- These fonts may be used for both personal and commercial purposes, for both your and your clients’ projects.
- The desktop fonts are delivered in both .OTF and .TTF formats. The web fonts are delivered in .ttf, .eot, .svg and .woff formats. Some of the fonts also include additional vector files in .ai and .eps format, as well as Adobe Photoshop actions and styles.
- These fonts cannot be re-sold or shared in any way.
- In order to access the alternate characters and glyphs, you will need Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign.
via MightyDeals http://bit.ly/1RxenZj