NOW ON: Amazing Flame & Light Effects with Flame Painter 3 – only $9!
Expires: January 19, 2016, 11:59 pm EST
Adding cool flame and light effects to your regular photos is a wonderful way to impress your clients and friends. And with Flame Painter 3, for Mac or Windows, adding these effects is a snap. Using an intuitive interface, you can choose from 100s of different flame brushes to add amazing light and flame effects to all sorts of images. Perfect for professional artists as well as amateurs, Flame Painter 3 can push your current project to the next level. And through this Mighty Deal, you can save up to 70% off the regular price!
- Easily Create Original Effects
Using flame brushes, you can simply build your own original artwork, light effects, backgrounds and more.
- Great for All Skill Levels
Flame Painter 3 was designed for both professional artists, as well as those without artistic skills, and this fabulous tool is currently used by thousands of professionals from CG artists to designers to school children.
- 100s of Unique Flame Brushes
You’ll have access to hundreds of unique flame brushes to use on your images. Choose from a variety of styles like Flame, Follow and Ribbon, as well as Normal, Lighten and Darken modes. There are even some breathtaking gradient transitions available.
- Brush Options
Keep things simple for yourself by opening and saving various Brush Presets. You can even share brushes in an online library.
- Incredible Light Effects
Add all types of flame light effects to your images. Visually enhance the mood and feel of any photo by adding a feeling of motion with these state-of-the-art effects.
- Build Beautiful Backgrounds
Using editable vector backgrounds, a few strokes is all you’ll need to create some stunning background themes.
- Loads of Layers & Effects Options
You’ll have a huge variety of options at your disposal to work with layers and effects. Just some of the many options include:
- Move and resize layers & canvas
- Safe boundary – extended canvas
- Unlimited layers
- 22 Photoshop blending modes
- Blur and Glow effect filters
- Tiling to create seamless textures
- Multiple File Formats
Flame Painter 3 works with a number of popular image file formats including FPA, PNG, JPG, TIF and BMP files. In addition to supporting Leap Motion, you can use a simple drag and drop feature to move images from your computer or the Web.
- Powerful Flame Engine
This newest version of Flame Painter features an incredibly powerful Flame engine. With an intuitive customizable interface, it features Multicore optimizations, Fast Flame Renderer, Unlimited image size (64 bit) and a full-screen mode.
- Pro License Features
If you’re an advanced user, consider grabbing the Pro License. It comes with loads more options such as:
- A Photoshop plugin
- Open and save layered PSD files
- Copy & Paste to 3rd party apps
- Editable vector layers
- Export SVG vector format files
- Wacom tablet support
- Hi-res renderer
- Supersmooth Antialiasing
Interface Screen Shots:
See more examples in the Gallery of Users’ Artworks
For a limited time only, you can save 70% off the Personal Edition or 50% off the Professional Edition of Flame Painter 3!
- Personal Edition
– Single user, non-commercial use
– Pay just $9 (regularly $29.99)
- Professional Edition
– Multiple users or multiple computers for a single users, commercial use
– Pay just $45 (regularly $89.99)
Compare the Personal and Professional Editions
Click the BUY NOW button, select your preferred edition and start turning up the heat on your photos!
- You will receive the download and license key instantly, after completing your purchase.
- License on a single or multiple-user basis, depending on the edition purchased. Your license works on both Windows and Mac.
- Windows version requirements: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Mac version: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher (Snow Leopard or later, including El Capitan) + Intel 64 Bit processor.
via MightyDeals http://bit.ly/1yelh9O