NOW ON: iOS Hat Instantly Translates Photoshop Layers to Swift Code – only $10!
Expires: October 27, 2015, 11:59 pm EST
If you’re dying to build an app and just hate the painstaking tasks involved with each Photoshop layer, then you need to check out this her Mighty Deal. A powerful plugin, iOS Hat will instantly take your Photoshop layers and convert them right into Swift/Object-C code. Easily translate layer styles from colors to sizes to borders, and build up your UI elements in a matter of moments.
- Quickly and easily build iOS apps straight from Photoshop designs!
- Simply select any Photoshop layer you want and you’ll get exactly what you need.
- In just one click, you can export UI Color, Bezier Path or Font Styles! It’s that easy.
- With every PNG image export in iOS Hat, you’ll also get an Objective-C/Swift code snippet that’s totally ready to paste right into XCode.
- Translate all sorts of layer styles such as colors, gradients, sizes, borders and more directly and easily into Objective-C/Swift code.
- Build object measurements right in Photoshop just by picking a layer and clicking “Measure.”
- In Auto Layout Code, you can get exact coordinates and dimensions of your UI elements with ease.
Normally, iOS Hat sells for $19.99 but for a limited time only, you can get this powerful plugin for only $10! That’s a 50% savings off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to plug in to app building today!
- You will receive a coupon code, after completing your purchase, to redeem on the vendor website, to obtain the plugin.
- iOS Hat runs on both Mac and Windows and requires Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 and higher.
via MightyDeals http://bit.ly/1XgLkcp