NOW ON: Carrig Compleat Font Family of 9 Desktop Fonts & Webfonts – only $17!
Expires: September 26, 2015, 11:59 pm EST
Go ahead and beef up your typeface toolbox with the elegant and distinctive Carrig Compleat Font Family! This Mighty Deal includes 9 beautiful Carrig desktop fonts, along with the appropriate webfonts. Great for everything from headlines to branding, Carrig comes in a variety of weights and styles to work seamlessly with your latest project.
- Get 9 gorgeous and original Desktop Fonts in one fabulous Mighty Deal!
- The perfect blend of Classic Roman and Garalde, Carrig tosses in a few refined characteristics of its own.
- Familiar and friendly, this font family also offers up some real quirks to give a rather distinctive personality all its own.
- While a great choice for headlines and initial headline copy, Carrig is also a fabulous choice for branding with its elegant serif face.
- In addition to 9 Desktop Fonts, you’ll also receive Carrig’s webfonts in this exclusive bundle!
- Receive Carrig in 5 different styles and weights including: display, italic, text, text italic and bold weights.
- Carrig Refined, an All-Caps display font, is provided in both roman and bold weights.
- The hand-drawn, All-Caps display font Carrig Rough arrives in roman and bold weights, as well.
Normally, the Carrig Compleat Font Family sells for $50, but for a limited time only, you can get all 9 desktop and webfonts for only $17! That’s a huge savings of 66% off the regular price!
Click the BUY NOW button to take this Font Family home tonight!
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- The Desktop font files are in .otf format and work on both Windows and Mac.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot and .woff formats.
- You may use Carrig for personal or commercial use. You can install Carrig on a single computer, but can be used in multiple projects. You can use Carrig on its own, or as part of a new work.
- You can use Carrig webfonts on ONE website only.
- When used as part of a new work, there’s no limit to the number of copies of the new work that can be distributed so long as the copies are not offered for sale.
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free). Cannot be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
via MightyDeals http://bit.ly/1MfaanW