NOW ON: Bommer Slab & Bommer Slab Rounded Font Families – only $17!
Expires: July 18, 2015, 11:59 pm EST
If you’re looking to beef up your typeface toolbox, you couldn’t do much better than the pair of Bommer font families. You’ll get both the Bommer Slab and Bommer Slab Rounded Font Families in one huge collection. Each of these fabulous font families comes with 7 weights in a regular and italic styles. You’ll also get 450+ glyphs per family, as well as support for 40+ languages. Toss in OpenType features such as ligatures, fractions and ordinals, and you’re set with one massive family that plays real well together.
- Get 2 fantastic Font Families in 1, Bommer Slab and Bommer Slab Rounded, to really expand the possibilities for your next typeface-filled project.
- With a real strong personality, Bommer Slab is spot-on perfect to use in headlines, as well as working gracefully in text blocks.
- Bommer Slab Rounded takes the professional typeface and adds a bit more fun with its rounded version.
- There’s plenty of variety to go around as each of the 2 Font Families sports 7 different weights and roughly 450 glyphs!
- Besides the 7 unique weights, each font family also comes in italics versions.
- Let your project go global with over 40 different languages.
- You’ll also get a slew of amazing OpenType features with these Font Families, including: ligatures, fractions, ordinals, numerators, denominators, superscripts, subscripts and more.
Normally, this pair of font families sells for $200, but for a limited time only, you can get both Bommer Slab and Bommer Slab Rounded for only $17! That’s a huge savings of 91% off the regular price. If you really want to take advantage of this deal, you can grab the Desktop + Webfont combo for only $29, instead of the regular price of $300!
Click the BUY NOW button to bring the Bommers home today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- The Desktop font files are in .otf format and work on both Windows and Mac.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats and are designed to work with @font-face for text on websites.
- In order to access the alternate characters and glyphs for some of these fonts, you will need Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign.
- May be used for unlimited commercial or personal projects, however, the font file may not be distributed with the project files or in any shape or form.
- Licenses on a single user basis and may be installed on up to 3 computers for the same user. The license is non-transferrable.
- Embedding of font software into documents or internet pages is only permitted in a secured print/read-only mode. Editing and modifying content should not be allowed.
via MightyDeals http://bit.ly/1dRMqJH