NOW ON: Muller Font Family of 20 Professional Fonts – only $37!
Expires: July 15, 2015, 11:59 pm EST
In search of a professional and highly legible new typeface to add to your artistic arsenal? Then feast your eyes on the Muller Font Family! Composed of 20 different fonts, Muller sports 10 Uprights and 10 Italics with weights ranging from Hairline all the way up to Heavy. Highly versatile, you can count on Muller to handle any project you throw it at!
- Get psyched with 20 professional fonts in one terrific typeface bundle!
- The crisp, clean Mueller Font Family features 10 different weights: Hairline, Thin, Ultra Light, Light, Regular, Medium, Bold, Extra Bold, Black and Heavy.
- Each of the 10 different weights comes in both a Regular Uprights and Italics style for a total of 20 unique fonts.
- Mix and match the various weights to create engaging and seamless results for your latest project.
- Muller is a great font choice for just about anything and everything including advertising, packaging, editorial and branding for both the Web and printed projects.
- For some extra fun, dive into the numerous OpenType features available: ligatures, fractions, alternate characters, superscripts and subscripts, proportional and old style figures, case-sensitive forms and more.
Normally, the Muller family sells for $279, but for a limited time only, you can get all 20 fabulous fonts for only $37! That’s a savings of 87% off the regular price. OR get both the Desktop and Web Font versions together for only $55, instead of the regular price of $418.
Click the BUY NOW button to choose your preferred version!
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- Contextual Alternates can be accessed in applications with OpenType support (InDesign, Illustrator, Quark, etc.) or through third party applications such as PopChar. The Web fonts don’t contain any of the alternate characters or OpenType features.
- Licensed for one user only. May be used for personal or commercial projects.
- Desktop fonts may by used on any surface where the image is a fixed size. May be used to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that the files are only used by the licensee. May be used to create an EPS file, such as a logo, which may be delivered to a client, provided that the font is converted to outlines and no longer editable. Only static images may be used in mobile apps.
via MightyDeals http://bit.ly/1TkAEYg