NOW ON: Zelda Font: A Beautiful and Classy Script Font
Expires: March 13, 2015, 1:59 am EST
If you’re in need of a stunning new font, set your eyes on Zelda. This gorgeous script font, from Artimasa, is as classy as it is versatile. Use it on anything from wedding invitations to company branding. With more than 500 glyphs, you’ll get loads of OpenType features, as well as ornamental characters to keep you satisfied. And with this fantastic deal, you can get it right now for more than 70% off!
- Feminine and elegant, Zelda is a breathtakingly original script font.
- This classy font is versatile in use: greeting cards, wedding invitations, editorial, branding and more.
- Zelda features 537 glyphs in total.
- This beautiful font includes 362 alternate characters to add a real personal touch to your latest project.
- Take advantage of the numerous OpenType features included with Zelda, such as: Contextual Alternates, Stylistic Alternates, Swash, Ligature, and Stylistic Sets.
- Add some gorgeous touches to your work with a number of Zelda’s ornamental characters.
Normally, Zelda sells for $25 (for the Desktop font), but for a limited time only, you can get this elegant typeface for a mere $7! That’s 72% off the regular price! OR get BOTH the Desktop + Web fonts together for just $11!
Click the BUY NOW button to choose your preferred version and elevate the elegance in your work!
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- Desktop font files are delivered in both .otf and .ttf formats and work on both Windows and Mac.
- To use the opentype features, you will need an opentype friendly application, such as InDesign, Illustrator or Quark, where you can access the glyphs palette, or you can open the Glyph Paletter in Windows or Mac.
- The Web fonts don’t contain any of the alternate characters or OpenType features.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats.
- Licensed for one user only. You may choose multiple licenses in the shopping cart.
- May be used for personal or commercial projects.
via MightyDeals http://bit.ly/1H4kmMP