NOW ON: Startup Series eBook: Candid Interviews with 26 Leaders – only $6!
Expires: June 28, 2014, 11:59 pm EST
Ever wonder what went through the creation of today’s top startups? Get the scoop straight from the folks who built them! The entertaining eBook Startup Series features candid interviews with 26 of today’s top industry leaders. You’ll learn what went right and what went horribly wrong from the people behind such popular startups as reddit, freshbooks, Zappos! and more. And if you act fast, you can save 50% off the regular price of this must-read resource!
Startup Series Highlights:
- Candid Interviews about Startups
This resourceful eBook features real candid interviews with 26 top industry leaders. See what they’ve all gone though to become the huge successes they are today.
- 26 Top Startup Leaders
Learn from experience! That’s what you’ll get with this eBook that reveals the secrets of 26 successful startup leaders including:
- Neil Patal (KissMetrics, Crazy Egg)
- Steve Huffman (reddit)
- Boris Veldhuijzen Van Zanten (The Next Web)
- Mike McDerment (Freshbooks)
- Adii Pienaar (WooThemes, PublicBeta)
- Cyan Ta’Eed (Envato)
- Jon Crawford (Storenvy)
- Slava Rubin (Indiegogo)
- Harley Finkelstein (Shopify)
- Naval Ravikant (AngelList)
- Alex Turnbull (Groove)
- Corbett Barr (ThinkTraffic)
- Fabio Giolito (We Heart It)
- Eric Koester (Zaarly)
- Ethan Song (Frank and Oak)
- Justin Winter (Diamond Candles)
- Kellee Khalil (Loverly)
- Michael Dubin (Dollar Shave Club)
- Oli Gardner (Unbounce)
- Russ D’Souza (SeatGeek)
- Ryan Dorshorst (Hipstamatic)
- Bart Lorang (Full Contact)
- Binh Tran (Klout)
- Hicham Ratnani (Frank and Oak)
- Kate Kendall (The Fetch)
- Dan Andrew (Tropical MBA)
- The Good and the Bad
Every interview features the same 8 questions looking at what made each leader the success they are today. Discover their proudest accomplishment and their toughest lesson learned.
- Big Name Startups
Interviews include some pretty big names when it comes to startups. You’ll get inside the heads of founders of companies such as reddit, AngelList, KISSmetrics, Envato, Freshbooks, WooThemes, Klout, Indiegogo, Square, Zappos! and more!
- Read it on the Go
Besides being an informational and entertaining read, the Startup Series eBook is available in multiple file formats including PDF and ePub. That means you can read it anywhere you bring your Nook, Kindle or iPad!
- BONUS: From the Top eBook
Your purchase of this Mighty Deal also gets you an incredible bonus eBook From the Top. This incredible eBook features a collection of interviews with some of the industry’s top entrepreneurs such as Jason Fried, MG Siegler, Barbara Corcoran, Tony Hsieh, Derek Sivers and more!
Startup Series normally sells for $12, but for a limited time only, you can get this amazing eBook, including the bonus From The Top eBook, for just $6! That’s a savings of 50% off the regular price!
Click the BUY NOW button and uncover what made 26 people the stars they are today!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- Both eBooks are delivered in .PDF, .ePub (iPad and other eReaders) and .mobi (Kindle) format, for reading on any computer, tablet, or eReader.
- These eBooks are sold on a per reader basis and cannot be redistributed for any reason.
via MightyDeals http://bit.ly/1puOnOw