NOW ON: Supernett Family: 6 Hand-Drawn, Sans-Serif Fonts – only $14!
Expires: March 7, 2014, 11:59 pm EST
The Supernett Family is truly one of a kind. This unique hand-drawn Sans-Serif font is mega packed with options to keep your content moving. Featuring 6 different styles, Supernett includes 4,700 different glyphs for each style! There’s also a slew of OpenType options to add even more creativity to the mix including contextual alternates, rotating letters, baseline shifts, and more. For a limited time only, this family is available for a whopping 76% off, courtesy of Mighty Deals!
Supernett Font Family Highlights:
- 4,500+ Glyphs
You won’t be wanting for characters with this family! Supernett comes with roughly 4,700 glyphs, and that’s for each style! (note: the OpenType features “titling” and “swashes” are not available in the webfont version)
- 6 Font Styles
The Supernett Font Family features 6 different styles including: Bold, Regular, Light, Italics and a combination of those. That’s like getting 6 completely different fonts in one big package.
- Contextual Alternates
No need to worry about your fonts looking boring, especially when you display repeated characters. Using the OpenType “Contextual Alternates,” you can be sure that all your letters and numbers alternate randomly between three different variants.
- Rotating Letters
Need some rotation in your work? With the OpenType “Swashes”, you can randomly rotate all glyphs around their own axis.
- Varying Baseline Shift
A great display feature is aligning (or rather misaligning) various glyphs in your latest project. With the OpenType “Tilting Alternates,” you can move every single glyph up or down on an individual basis.
- No More Confusing Zeroes
With some fonts, it’s way too easy to confuse a zero with an O. Go ahead and apply the OpenType “Zero with a Slash” feature and every zero will suddenly be replaced with a slashed zero.
- Fraction Glyphs
Using the OpenType feature “Fractions,” you’ll properly display the appropriate fraction glyphs. This feature’s so neat that it won’t even affect any dates written out with slashes.
The Supernett Family normally sells for $59 (for the Desktop version), but for a limited time only, you can get all 6 spectacular Font Styles for only $14! That’s a killer 76% off the regular price! OR get both the Desktop and Web Font versions together for just $19! (regularly. $89)
Click the BUY NOW button to choose your preferred version and start expanding your family today.
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- The desktop font files are in .otf format and work on both Windows and Mac.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats and are designed to work with @font-face for text on websites.
- The OpenType features “titling” and “swashes” are not available in the webfont version.
- Licensed for one user only.
- May be used for personal or commercial projects.
- Desktop fonts may use the fonts to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts, and other surfaces where the image is a fixed size.
- Desktop fonts may be used to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that such files are only used by the household or company licensing the font.
- Desktop fonts may be used to create an EPS file, such as a logo, which may be delivered to a client, provided that the font is converted to outlines and no longer editable.
- To use the OpenType features (to access all of the style variations), you will need an OpenType friendly application, such as InDesign, Illustrator, or Quark XPress.
- Licenses allow usage in static images in mobile apps (jpegs, png, etc.) but do not include mobile app embedding. If a mobile app license is required, please contact the vendor.
- Files cannot be shared or redistributed.
via MightyDeals http://bit.ly/1kfcDTS